CWRS Vocational Consultants conduct suitable job search and host employer/ work trial placements for insurers (WorkCover, Workers Compensation, self-insurers and CTP) in Maroochydore, the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast and north to Gympie, Maryborough and Bundaberg.
CWRS provides one-to-one Job Search Assistance programs to clients who require motivation and guidance. We work with the individual to develop professional application material to ensure interview opportunities are secured, and assist our clients to re-focus their attitude from the limitations they experience from their injury or disability, to what abilities they maintain in relation to their future employment roles.
CWRS consistently achieves the following:
- Empowers the client and creates a shift towards focusing on their future potential
- Development of application material and securing of interview opportunities
- Interview coaching to achieve maximum preparation and assist candidates to understand how best to discuss their injury/disability (if required)
- Work towards a mutual goal
- Provide regular updates and progress reports
Resume and Applications
CWRS is able to provide our clients with a high quality resumé, generic or job specific cover letter and selection criteria. All written material is presented with a focus on an individual’s specific strengths and attributes.
CWRS has a proven record of securing meaningful and sustainable host employment for injured workers. Upon initial referral, our consultants will investigate a clients unique skill set and then canvass suitable industry sectors that are a direct match to the skills and interests of our clients. Through many years of experience, our Employment Consultants have developed contacts across most industries and we maintain and cultivate these relationships on a regular basis.