CWRS delivers ergonomic assessments, ergonomic training and manual handling training to business and employers in Maroochydore, the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast and north to Gympie, Maryborough and Bundaberg.
Ergonomic training programs can be tailored to your requirements. These presentations are interactive in nature, with attendees given the opportunity to adjust a chair or workstation and participate in practical discussions.
Presentations are usually 90 minutes in duration, dependent on how much practical time is allocated to the presentation.
Training Objectives are:
- To understand the anatomy and function of the spine and shoulder
- To understand the importance of correct posture and how to achieve it
- To understand the risks and symptoms of work related injuries
- To learn the latest principles in ergonomics to reduce musculoskeletal sprains and overuse injuries
- To be able to set up your workstation within ergonomic guidelines
- To understand safe lifting and manual handling principles
- To learn the importance of stretching and how to stretch
- Practical demonstration (if equipment available)